Tuesday, March 10, 2009










Welcome Spring! Here's my version of a sprightly
makeup look. I evened out my complexion and
covered lips using my full coverage mineral foundation
in Medium Dark Warm.
Concealed undereye circles with Prep Step.
Next I added a bright pink cheek using Bordeaux.
I set everything using Mineral Sheer Powder.
On the eye I used Passionate, a deep brown/burgundy
over whole lid & up over brow bone and went over darker in crease. Swept Romantic, a satiny pink flesh tone, up to brow.
Lined upper and lower lashes with Passionate
& swept a strip of Meadow, my yellow/green,
under eye to highlight shape & add Flirty Fun!
I lined the waterline, both upper & lower, with Blackest.
Then curled lashes & slicked on several coats of mascara,
I also added fun & flirty inverted false lashes to create a
little pixie sass!
Like the beauty Mark? That's Blackest too!







No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!