Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fortunate Face to be featured in the Saturday Republican (newspaper)

http://fortunatefaceminerals.com/Lips.html

My new Webgal Rocks! She got this up on my site in a day- not as great looking as she & I would like, but we're working on that... we just wanted it  to function to make it much easier for everyone to actually purchase a lipstick!
 The fundraising effort will be extended until November 7th- to leave time after the article regarding this promotion, runs in the paper. Lastly- I decided that 100% of all proceeds will go directly to The Rays of Hope- it will be donated in my Company's Name (Fortunate Face) through the Team T sponsorship.
A big thank you to everyone who has already purchased a lipstick, or in some cases all 3! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!