Monday, October 28, 2013

Fellow Mua- Blogging about FFM!

I have an amazing friend- Yisell who is one of the most talented makeup artists I have yet to meet. She has been signed by one of the top agencies in the country- and done some truly breathtaking work! She is also funny, nice honest- and has been a fabulous critic for me and for Fortunate Face Minerals. So i was very excited, and proud, and a little overwhelemed when Yisell asked if she could include IntensifEYE primer in her Must have Blog posting!  naturally, I said yes- and am honored to have one of her favorite, never to be without products! You can read the blog posting here: Yisell's Babbling Blurbs

IntensifEYE Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!