Sunday, March 21, 2010

Group Shoot

One of my favorite things about doing a group shoot, is the ability to meet many different models & photographers, each with their own looks, vision, esthetic, & style. this allows me to, not only meet some really great people, but also to really try my hand at a multitude of looks- a makeup artist's dream! I got to do everything yesterday, clean beauty (naturally), but also a 70's era hottie, a sweaty athlete, a barbie doll, a blank faced mannequin, a 80's neon chick, to a gold all over Bond girl complete with gold bikini, plus many, many more! I had a great time- the photographers were very nice, and appreciative of my services. The models were great- and always super nice!
Lesley, the owner of the studio- is fabulous to work with- look for more collaborations from her and I - we have a few tricks up our sleeves!
And David- was on hand again to do hair- I just love working with David- he is a hair master- and turns out the most amazing, gorgeous- perfect looks- and makes it look magically easy! Plus he's fun to work with & he ALWAYS brings music! Yay, David!
I can't wait to post some pictures of this shoot for you guys!
On my way out I also ran into the gentleman who lent us the two couture gowns from out last shoot- and begged him to please let us shoot some more of his wonderful couture collection, and he said "of Course" My heart leapt a little at the thought- so you may be seeing some more of this wonder-fullness some time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!