Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm in LOVE!

This photo just makes me want to jump up and down and shout yes! The gown is the original Faye Dunaway wore in Towering Inferno, and Emily ROCKED it!
For makeup I had a chocolaty smokey eye using my Chocolate, French Vanilla, and Strawberry shadows. naturally this look called for thick, luscious false lashes- these gave her a doe eyed look, and kept the sexy, revealing gown sophisticated. Her skin is so smooth I just touched her up with some Prep Step concealer under the eye, and a light dusting of Medium Neutral Foundation to create a perfect canvas. A little Golden Amber for her cheeks to enhance her naturally Peaches-and-cream complexion. I also contoured with Rich Amber matte bronzer to compensate for the bright lighting. Lastly her lips were slicked with my own line of lipstick in Pout (from my nude palette, not for sale yet) with Ransom lipstick for a Gold highlight in the center (also mine) and clear gloss over top for shine. For color inspiration & To see the colors used- check out www.fortunatefaceminerals.com

1 comment:

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!