Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Itty Bitty Bottles and Washed Denim


I just had to post a picture of the way too cute brushed aluminum bottles I just sampled for my Age Defy Face Serum & Primer (coming soon)- the 1 oz babies are mini versions of the brushed aluminum line I use for all my Face/Body/Hair care Bottles (many products yet to come)  Here's a picture of it next to the spray bottle currently used for my Green Tea & Aloe Hydrating & Setting Facial Mist (which can also be used as a mixing liquid for foiling shadows, or add to your mineral foundation powder & voila! you have a liquid based mineral makeup!)
And.... A picture of my newest color- custom designed for Fortunate Face Mineral's product launch into Choice Health Route 20, Westfield, Ma- Washed Denim- a beautiful matte, smokey blue- that look exactly like your perfectly faded, broken in jeans!
Washed Denim will be available at www.fortunatefaceminerals.com by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!