Monday, December 29, 2008

5 Minute Face


With the new year right around the corner, most of us will find ourselves busier than ever. However, A busy morning doesn't mean you have to forgo makeup. If you pare down your routine to the bare minimum, & perfect your application techniques, you can still walk out the door with a pulled together look to face the world!
Concealer is a woman's best friend! A yellow tinted concealer covers a multitude of discolorations from dark undereye circles, to age spots, to blemishes to redness on the eyelid. Go lightly to avoid texture. Plan to spend about 1 minute to get good coverage. I love my Prep Step Eye which works as a dark circle cover, blemish hider, & eye primer/pick me-up, all in one! Look for products that do double, or even triple duty. You'll save both time & money!
Next a light foundation that applies & gives the coverage level you need quickly. I use my full cover, matte mineral foundation in Medium Dark Warm. I swirl on two coats over my prep step. Spending no more than one minute.
Next I sweep a beautiful warming color, I love my rich color called Adobe. 30 seconds. I comb & fill in brows w/ Blackest. 30 seconds.
Curl lashes to open my eye & make me seem more awake, even if I'm not!. 1 minute.
Slick on lip gloss, my current favorite is my Berry shade. 30 seconds.
Next I love to use my Green Tea & Aloe Facial Misting Spray to set makeup & give a gorgeous glow to my complexion. 10 seconds.
Lastly, where I have large pores on my cheeks I use Fortunate Face Minerals Mineral Sheer to Diminish pores & keep the oily shine away. 20 seconds.
Now I'm ready to face the day looking fresh and natural in minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!