Tuesday, December 23, 2008











So I Thought I'd post a few pics. These are my entry last Valentines for a container contest. it represents the ultimate fantasy Valentines present! I molded Fimo & attached around some 5 gram sifter jar lids & painted them to look like cherry cordials. The color you see spilling out is one of my shadows called Fig (one of my Faves, o.k they're all my faves, I fall in love w/ each new color I create, can't help it I'm makeup junkie) look at that diamond! It's filled w/ my most shimmery color named Bling! (my 6 year old son named it, how funny is that!) The bottom left shows the whole entry complete w/ flowers, candy, & ring! I had such fun creating this and, oh, yeah, I won second Place-cool!
Ta!
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!