Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hey everyone ! I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long, but it's been for good reason. I successfully completed the launch of my mineral makeup line at Balance Salon in Southwick, Mass. Sue & the girls there are fabulous & the line is selling beautifully! I have been so fortunate to be able to work w/ many of the clients there & really show them just how beautiful they are! I feel happy & blessed to share my gift of makeup artistry with women.
I want to give a big Thank you to Donna Maria from Indie Beauty Network who is so ready & willing to share advice & her business expertise with her indies.
Come the new year look for Fortunate Face Minerals to have a bigger & better web presence! I will be blogging more, updating & adding pics to my website, and I'm really hoping to get some videos onto Youtube, because teaching real women how to use makeup to their personal advantage gives me a thrill!
I promise to work hard to really figure out how to use the computer to bring you all the info at my disposal!
Have a Merry Christmas! God Bless!
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!