Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'll talk about this cause my other post is taking too long...

O.k , so I'm working on a post about what "natural" means when applied to makeup, but it's got a lot of info & I keep getting interrupted so I'll have to save that for later.
I just finished with a brand new client, and I have to say doing personal consults & really teaching women about makeup, how to apply it for their specific needs, proper tools & cleanliness, all these things are such an inspiring thing to do. It's really one of my most favorite things about makeup- it runs the gamut from any creative, colorful, crazy avant guarde idea I can dream up, to making a brides dream look come to fruition, all the way to teaching everyday women how to look their best. Throw in the fact that if I dream up a color and I can go to my workroom & MAKE IT! My work life doesn't get any better than this, I'm one lucky chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!