Thursday, September 24, 2009

website, coming soon!

Meeting with my web designer this morning, yay! We're almost there guys. I'm so excited to get this going so I can introduce you to my line! This project has been in the works for a while now, already been through one designer, but that person had only one way of doing things...bland, which is so not me!
Anyway, hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks. I will keep my contest alive for about that period of time (thanks to all who have sent in color ideas) , just to give more people a chance to find me, and then I'll kick off another one (Bigger!) when we officially launch the retail site.
This is soooo much harder than my line's first launch into a salon! Probably because computers & I don't get along, though I did just buy a gently used Mac, & I have to say, waaaaaay easier to use, even for a computer illiterate like myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!