Friday, October 9, 2009

http://www.nps.gov/MIMA/index.htm

We had beautiful New England weather for our photo shoot yesterday. Click the link to see Minuteman National Park, a beautifully historic site, in Concord, Ma. If you're ever out this way I suggest a visit. Concord itself was a cute little town & the park was lovely.
The leaves were all shades of green, red, yellow and orange- the sun was out, with only a little cloudiness. The model was both sweet & gorgeous, and so professional, all in all, a very talented girl & it was a real pleasure working with her. I also liked the photographer- she was very enthusiastic & I could tell that she loved what she was doing, which I know is going to show in her pictures. I can't wait to see them!
I'm looking forward to the opportunity of working with both of them again. It's such a great feeling on a shoot when everyone "clicks" & adds their creativity to create great pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!