Monday, October 12, 2009

Some photos in! Yay!



So here are a couple of the photos from my last shoot on Thursday. This model was so sweet and ultra professional, of course doing major runway shows and movie spots kind of helps LOL.
The photographer, Stehpanie, is very talented; she really has the ability to capture a great shot. She does very little retouching, which as a makeup artist I love, because I know if the model's skin/eyes/lips/ look great, I did my job well! These particular photos were really aimed at a more commercial look, so clean, pretty makeup was my focus.

Don't forget my color inspiration contest ends Friday! it's not to late to follow me, and place an entry. See the entry that lists all the great makeup you can win!
photo Copyright Spierce Photography
credits Jasmine Tang model

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!