Friday, February 5, 2010

Hupt, 2, 3, 4!

http://homemadebathproducts.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-3-day-ultimate-mineral-makeup-boot.html

This is me!!!!!!!!!!! If you're interested in learning how to do what I do- then this is the class for you! Or, if you already have a mineral line- learn how to teach your clients to get all they can out of the makeup that you sell. I'm thrilled to be able to combine the creation of mineral makeup, along with tips & advice on application. Loose powdered makeup, specifically foundation can sometimes be a little tricky for people in the beginning, and often takes just a bit of practice to make perfect. Learning to apply light even coats for maximum coverage, with minimum weight, or powdery look or feel- is essential- it's the hallmark of WHY mineral makeup is so popular- the weightless, breathable feel, with flawless coverage and blurring of imperfections, all while looking like bare skin! I'll also discuss & demonstrate, not just HOW to achieve this, but How to TEACH your clients to achieve this! Which as a business owner is what will set you apart from the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Carrie..wow good for you!! When are you going to have one closer to home though? I'd even pay for a private class lol..I still feel like I have tons to learn about application. Love your blog by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cara! I am thinking of doing one- here in Massachusetts! Now that I have the curriculum written & all- it would be fairly easy. I'll keep you posted. As for the private lessons in application- I offer that as part of my makeup artist services- If you're truly interested contact me & I'll give you my rates!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!