Monday, January 4, 2010

kandee the make-up artist: oh no, backwards!!!!

kandee the make-up artist: oh no, backwards!!!!

boy do I ever know how Kandee feels! I also sacrificed for my family, and often wondered how I was ever going to be successful as a makeup artist after being a stay at home mom to three kids for 13 years! But, boy does God always know what he is doing; and he puts everything exactly where and when it needs to happen. I am grateful for this, and feel my career as a makeup artist and makeup line creator is just getting started & there is so much more ahead of me to look forward to. Can't wait to see what it is!
If you aren't familiar with Kandee Johnson - checkout her blog & her youtube videos- she's great! in fact, I wasn't sure I was really going to do youtube videos - thinking who wants to see me in a video, but she has really inspired me to say" YES, I'm gonna do that too!"I love her, she's talented, beautiful, sensitive, and very sweet.
Hopefully within the next month- two at most, i'll have my new video camera & I will upload my first Youtube makeup tutorial. I will also embed them here & at my webstore which is promised, promised, promised to be up and running Friday!!!!! oh, Boy! (seriously, webguy is fired if it's not up!)
Check back here Friday for a special something for my blog followers only!

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVED that blog post of hers. She's so inspirational and happy, I want to be like her!

    I can't wait for your site to go up! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your site to go up! You must be thrilled! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals! I am very excited & nervous too- cause i know they'll be a lot of kinks to work out as well!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!