Sunday, August 1, 2010

write-up and review

My lovely friend Liz wrote a review of Fortunate Face Minerals. she didn't tell me she was writing it, so it was a bit of a surprise to me, a very pleasant one! The only clarification I wish to add- is that I do not like to ever reverse engineer another company's products- especially since I do not ever wish someone to do that to me. I do not own even one OCC product- including Lip Tars. I do however, have an understanding of what OCC puts in this product simply by nature of hearing about them and seeing them at trade shows, etc. They do contain products- such as dyes, peppermint oil, etc- that I simply don't or won't use- so again- not a reverse engineer- but rather a natural product that I created with natural & organic oils, and pigments that I approve of, as well as the addition of non-petroleum waxes- like beeswax, and plant waxes, to create a better staying power, creaminess, etc- so that the product will not bleed off the lips immediately- like Lip Tars are known to do.
Again- thanks Liz for all the wonderful things said about Fortunate Face Minerals!
http://www.lizwashermakeup.com/2010/05/fortunate-face-minerals/

1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks I thought you'd already seen the review; I would have pointed it out! I didn't mean to imply reverse engineering in the literal sense, just that your product had the same effect the Tars are known for. Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!