Friday, December 18, 2009

Braving the Elements


No one claims the beauty industry is easy, and that was doubly true for last Saturday when we shot at the Quabbin Reservoir . It was 20 degrees, actual temp & with the wind chill, at least the teens, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was negative numbers. now don't feel too bad for me, i had on thick boots, warm ski coat, hat, scarf, and gloves (at least in between touch ups, or when I wasn't lending them to the model)
No, no don't feel bad for me, all kudos, and sympathy go to Carly our brave & very cold model. Despite the bitter weather we got some beautiful shots and I thank her for her bravery & ability to not have her discomfort read all across her face in every shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!