Thursday, December 17, 2009

Glow, Glow, Glow















Left to right Conquered, Rich Amber, Beach Bronze Gloss

A local boutique, Prep Cosmetics 220 North Pleasant Street in Amherst, Ma, has booked me to do two trunk shows, one January 9th & one Feb 4th. when I met yesterday with the store manager, Tara, she said the company president had requested for me to do something before the holiday, um, that sort of meant this weekend!!!!
Well, since I'm not usually scared of a challenge...
Plus I'm upgrading all my packaging to these lovely brushed silver jars, and thought, what a great way to sell out all the clear jars , especially since everything in the store right now is 20% off, so I know people will be getting a great deal-since only the outside is changing, the stuff in the jars is the same awesome minerals!
I'm also offering my holiday promotion at Prep, Fortunate Face Minerals' "Glow, Glow, Glow! for the Holidays." A cute little stocking stuffed with my matte mineral bronzer, Rich Amber, Conquered eye shadow, that has a silky sheen with bronze/brown tones for a gleaming eye, and my Beach Bronze lip gloss to complete the all over bronzy glow. (My pics never do the colors justice)
Anyone one local, or visiting for the holidays be sure to stop by the boutique. You can actually get a look at the store at their website- www.shopprep.com.
I also booked a lovely local actress to come and be my model this Saturday, she's getting a complete makeover- first a perfectly nude flawless face, then I'm going to glam her up & give her makeup pointers for her awards ceremony in LA next month (she was involved with the big movie filmed here last year, can't say the name or the director!)
I'll be there from 11 am to 3 pm giving advice, consults, color matching, etc. with the demo scheduled for around 12:30-1.
They have some great lines there at Prep, from Stila ( in love with their smudgepots!), & Becca, to Mario Badescu skincare, just to name a few.
If you can't make this Saturday, then please feel free to come either Jan 9th or Feb 4th. I'll be doing consultations, by appointment only. Call Prep to schedule @ 413-256-4600.
If you plan on making it out to one of these events (9th or 4th)- contact me & I'll tell you how to get a complimentary $10 gift certificate good for anything in the store! (have to be present to redeem certificate)
hope to see you There!
Karrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

hey guys, feel free to leave a comment, or a question & I'll be happy to get back to you!